Installation in just a few plug-and-play steps.
1) Open your headlight to expose the bulb. (There's no need to remove the bulb.)
2) Unplug the headlight bulb from wiring harness by pulling and wiggling.
3) Plug the SmartSwitch into the original wiring harness and then to the headlight bulb.
4) Run the SmartSwitch power cable from your battery compartment up to the
headlight. (On many bikes this can be accomplished without removing the gas tank.)
5) Route the power cable to the SmartSwitch and to your battery terminals (for best result).
What you get and how to install the SmartSwitch
The video is not yet out of production. Please stay tuned!